The Proper Way To Make Tea
It appears that we have been preparing our tea incorrectly so it’s time for a few lessons from Anglophenia on the British way to make tea. These tips are quite simple to follow.
1. Start with freshly boiled water (no microwaves please)
2. Steep for 2-5 minutes (boiling is boiling, no need to leave it doing so forever)
3. Add milk (correctly). Add it to the cup before pouring the tea or after if you brew your tea in the cup.
4. Add sugar (I’m ok with a tad bit of sugar or honey)
5. Dunk biscuits not cookies