Keeping Your Victoria’s A Secret (hey your panties are showing)
Please allow me to discuss something that needs to be said. In this day of short dresses and see-thru leggings, it is normal to see the imprint of someone’s underpants (if they are wearing any ) and this exposure doesn’t really add class to an outfit. I know it is often considered sexy to show a bit of the bra or bra strap but visible panties or panty lines are usually a fashion DON’T. Hopefully these hints will help in keeping Victoria a secret.
- First and this is important, MAKE SURE YOU CLOTHES FIT PROPERLY. not too tight and not to baggy & saggy.
- Go commando – not everyone can do this comfortably but if you can without it looking trashy, go for it.
- Thongs – Wearing a thong is pretty close to going commando; they difference is basically just a triangle & a few strings.
- Granny Panties or as my mom calls them, bloomers – They are not often the sexiest but they get the job done
- Seamless Underwear – they fit close to the skin and there are no seams
- Boy Shorts – They are more fun more granny panties and they cover hips beyond the standard seam line
- Tap Pants – These are shorts made in the style of a short slip. You don’t see them much anymore but there work well with wide legged pants and short skirts
Try any one or all of these ideas and your secret will be safe.